ALGERIA TRADE & INVESTMENT CONFERENCE - Thursday 6 November 2008 IN LONDON
- Mr Michael Thomas, Director General, Middle East Association;
- Lady Olga Maitland, Conference Chairperson & Moderator.
Keynote speaker: Mr Gareth Thomas MP, Minister of State for Trade & Investment (tbc);
Keynote speaker: H.E. Abdelhamid Temmar, Algerian Minister for Industry, Promotion and
Financial and Legal Services and Privatisation
- Mr Michael Hodges, Business Development Director-MENA, HSBC;
- Mr Cyril Vock, Senior Lawyer, DENTON WILDE SAPTE;
- Dr Mounir J Kabban, Director & President, UNITED INSURANCE BROKERS.
Economic Political and Security Review
- Mr Tim Willis, Operations Manager, North Africa, CONTROL RISKS;
- Mr Jon Marks, Director, CROSS-BORDER INFORMATION.
Algeria’s Energy sector
- Mr Trevor Witton, Regional Advisor, BP NORTH AFRICA;
- Representative from SONELGAZ (tbc);
- Representative from SONATRACH (tbc).
Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
- Mr Fouad Benghalem, Senior Vice President, GLAXO SMITH KLINE (tbc).
Opportunities for British Business in Algeria in Industry
- Mr Andrew Henderson, BRITISH AMBASSADOR;
- Mr John Hemstridge, BIWATER;
- Representative from ASTRA ZENECA (tbc);
- Representative from BRITISH-AMERICAN TOBACCO (tbc).